Whether you’re in need of a kidney transplant and seeking a donor or you’re thinking about becoming a living kidney donor, you probably have a lot of questions. We can help! NKF’s Big Ask, Big Give campaign addresses many common concerns you may have.
Donating a Kidney
- General Information on Living Donation
- Infórmate Acerca de la Donación de Riñón en Vida para Hispanos/Latinos (Learn About Living Kidney Donation for Hispanics/Latinos)
- How to Start the Process to be a Living Donor
Making The Decision to Donate
Incompatible Blood Types
Resources for Living Donors and Potential Living Donors
- Resources for Potential Living Donors and Living Donors
- NKF Peers Mentoring Program – Talk with a Living Donor
- Join the NKF’s Living Donor Council
- Donor-Recipient Pin
Are you considering donating a kidney to someone?
Have you donated a kidney and want support?
Talk to someone who’s been there! Speak with a trained peer mentor who will offer support and share their experiences with you. Learn more